Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Quarter Life Crisis

Why is it so incredibly hard to write the closing lines of a chapter in life, and move onto the uncomfortable first steps of a new chapter? I hate transitions, despite the fact I know it forces me to grow as a person. Life was much easier as a five year old, when the only worries I had was where I would place the Police HQ in my Lego Town. Now my major worry is how do I not end up in the real Police HQ.
For the first time in my life, I am losing friends to the real world. The responsibility monster is corroding my friends personalities, and I feel I'm the only one who wants to kick it with Geoffrey the Giraffe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you still have me honky and i'll be damned if you're gonna lose me to the real world. :) Miss you!

smokesandbolts said...

Said, the Real World called and was wanted to know if you knew anybody that could score a satchel? I told it to call Dave, but he probably didn't answer.

smokesandbolts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.