Monday, February 23, 2009

Carter Lake

We went to Carter Lake on Saturday with a great crew. There were about 6 of us there, and almost all the boulders we visited were new ones to me and the majority of folks in the group. It was a brilliantly smashing time. Ian and Matty G got quick ascents of this highball 3 near the cliffline, and I had a few proud onsights. This area of my bouldering is finally starting to come to fruition after much hard work. You can find some more pics of the day here on my lamebook with some ghetto fab commentary inspired by Joe Kinder.


Ian gives this lowball traverse a go at the end of the day.

3 comments:

Said said...

The problem in the picture is the Skunk Rub Boulder

T Lit said...

Love the British-isms you have going on here: 'brilliantly smashing time.' You make my heart very full, Said. Sounds like a great time; looks even better! By the way, you should totally be jealous of me right now, as I get to spend the rest of this week setting for that pesky Crankin' for Access comp at the wall....yay!

PurpleBonobo said...

can we go back to this -if you haven't finished it already - this summer?
-Emilia