Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Best of Hueco Tanks 2009

Okay Okay Okay. By now most of you probably know I just returned from a trip to the Hueco Tanks. I went on this journey with Adam and Danny. All 3 of us brought our nice SLR's, and the other two brought video cameras as well. We were media whores for the majority of the climbing. In short it was a well documented trip. If you want to get an idea of the story of our trip you can check out my lamebook album here.
So instead of boring you with details I'll just post the pictures I enjoyed the most.

You can also check out Danny's Blog here and here.

And Adam's website here. I'll let you navigate to the blog for the story and the pictures section for the visuals.

Danny on Daily Dick Dose

Old School Rock Graffiti.

The marquee picture of Nobody Gets Out Of Here Alive.

Danny Crushing Paleozoic.

Hueco Vegetation.

Ian on Power of Landjaeger. So close to sending.

Adam on Sarah

2 comments:

T Lit said...

Looks like it was a sick trip man. Lots of sick looking things at East. Can't wait to go back!!

T Lit said...

I also just noticed that Danny on DDD is using my first left-hand crimp as a foot. Sick beta. Probably harder, too! Ha! Sick problem.