Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rest Week

The fact that I don't remember what it is like to not be sore coupled with the microinjuries in my tendons and hand joints pointed me in the direction of rest. Today is my 9th day of rest 2 more days than I would've liked, however it has been refreshing to not be completely immersed in climbing, the climbing community, and everything climbing related. Balance is something in which I am trying to attain, although rarely achieved. In lieu of climbing I've decided to model, amongst other activities, but also mainly to give moral support to my sister, and her budding startup fashion design company, Freedom Star.
On Saturday the 13th of December Fashion Denver put on a fashion market aptly named Holiday. It was a pleasure to meet so many new interesting, dynamic, and open people. All of my preconceived notions regarding folks in the fashion industry were completely shattered as I met the players in Denver's fashion industry. It was an incredible time, and as the only male model, I got more cheers than the girls did, although they were much better looking than me. So, here's to being and looking Fabulous.

No comments: