Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Said and the case of the mistaken Mullet

I googled a barber shop today in hopes of getting a great haircut after multiple bad experiences from franchise shops such as Great Clips and Fantastic Sams. I was in for quite a surprise. My stylist, a nice older lady who has been cutting hair for the past 3 decades, gave me possibly the best (and worst) haircut I've ever received. She told me she loves to cut hair, and it is her creative outlet. After hearing such enthusiasm and passion I thought I would allow her free reign with my hair. She buttered up the deal by constantly complementing my great hair. I think she was thankful I wasn't bald like most of her clients.
I asked her for something short and easy to maintain. I was in desperate need of taming my rambuncious curls. This was my first haircut since Lasik, so I was a bit ackward with my eye contact. Where are you suppose to look during a haircut anyways? I've always had the blind experience, and never knew such ackwardness at the barber shop before. Regardless, this is the haircut I received:


Business in the front.

Party in the Back.

Being an unemployed, poor student I can not afford a second haircut, so I shall rock the mullet, perhaps indefinitely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the gals at my Great Clips.

Unknown said...

AWESOME!