Sunday, November 30, 2008

Carter Lake Episode

Frank, Emily, and I were able to enjoy Colorado weather before it turned stormy on Friday. Our original plans of bouldering at Eldorado were nixed in favor of getting Frank and Emily acquainted with Carter Laker. I couldn't believe they hadn't been to this classic front range bouldering destination. Plus I had unfinished projects here from before my move to Tennessee. Pristine conditions with little to no crowd. It was a great day.

Emily crushing the crux of the warm up.


Frank sending Kahuna Roof.


Hole in Pants Dab.

Emily's hands reflecting on the start holds to Kahuna.

Storm clouds rolling in, hot sports action long hair photo.

Frank barn dooring off Doughboys.

4 comments:

T Lit said...

This place looks fun. Front range? I am going to have to get many details from you as I decide to come over for spring break.

Said said...

yes its on the front range. Not that much variety, you'd crush most of the climbs in one day, plus it may be hot when you come in the spring. we'll come up with some badassery for your trip.


-S

Scott said...

Some beautiful photos.

Unknown said...

sick shots again man, im digging the reflections shot with the glasses. we still need to get out and do some of that photo stuff man i need to get out. let me know if you want to this week!!! training too. Caryn is down to join.