Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Found My Psyche Under a Rock

Its a full house. My sister moved in, and now we are the perfect American family I never had growing up. Life has become considerably more hectic, and I don't even have homework or deadlines. My world is both being built up and crumbling like dry cookies at the same time. But as the Beatles say, "I'm not sad at the end of the day cause I'm not alone, I get by with a little help from my friends."

I began a new climbing regiment, and this time I'm going to stick to it.....for at least 2 weeks. However, having goals, set climbing and resting days, and realistic expectations has given me a new level of psyche previously not found. Saying that, it was nice to go out today and have a relaxing, confidence building day on Flagstaff. It is the first time I have visited this area since I moved back to Colorado, and it is evident I have become stronger. Now if only my resume was looking a little stronger. Here's a photo for your viewing pleasure.


Jessica wondering where all the holds have gone.

No comments: