Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 for 1 special

First time I've posted twice in a day. So all you addicted blogophiliacs get a special treat today.

Frank and I went down to Morrison and met my friend Chris at the Black Hole. It is the first time I've been to this area, and its much smaller than I had anticipated. Luckily I was warned of the contriving nature of this area, and was ready to mentally deal with the lack of pure lines, and accept them for what they truly bring: gymnastic climbing movement. We busted out the headlamps and climbed well into the dark, stuffing our hands in places they probably shouldn't have gone, and saying things that shouldn't have come out of our mouths. This girl Katherine today told us "climbers are an 'interesting' bunch." The level of raunchiness always exceeds expectations, and usually I love it.


Frank on Helicopter

No comments: