Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Lovely Day to Leave

I leave for Colorado in less than a week, and as a result I have been working intensely hard, but I've also been playing hard, procrastinating my chores of cleaning and packing for my move back out west. I feel as though I must take advantage of the wilderness in E Tennessee before my time in this place is up. Too little too late as usual, but that's my style.

Today Sarah, Taryn, Joanna, and I went to Great Smoky Mountain National Park and hiked up one of the most popular trails: Ramsay-Cascade Trail. It was a wonderful trip, 4.2 miles up a grueling hill, and 4.2 miles back down. The girls ran me at a hard pace, and I had much difficulty keeping up. Those Blue Ridgers are hardcore!


the victory picture


Messing around with shutter and aperture. I opened her up on this one.




I like the first one best, but thought it would be nice to see all 3.

2 comments:

baxtersworld said...

you can always come back to ETN to take advantage of her scenic beauty. Also, by the way, the last picture (trail sign) is pretty cool.

T Lit said...

Yes, please do feel free to come back man! It's lonely lonely lonely lonely at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (without you :P ) haha but, seriously....Come back...