Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I got a bad case of Wrenchitis

To say I've been setting a lot recently is an understatement. I donated my services to the Vol Wall for their annual semester comp. I think the name of this comp was crankfest or some derivation of that. UTOP hired a young gun named Grady who stayed with my roommate and I for the week, and showed us the true meaning of setting. It was refreshing to watch an 18 year old take something so seriously. Despite our best efforts we did not get Grady to go crazy until all the "work" was done. The comp turned out to be a huge success. Roses were thrown from the stands, and we were considered Heroes. Well not so much, but I have recently played Contra, so I feel as if I have saved the universe.
I also got outdoors recently, went to a new area called Horse Pens 40. I don't believe it needs an introduction since it is probably the most infamous bouldering area in the Southeast.



Sam on some v4 at Rocktown.

Rob and Grady getting their NBA Jam on.

Me on the First Natural.

Chris on Landslide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.