Tuesday, July 14, 2009

RMNP & Jurrasic Park Highline

This past weekend was one of those weekends I live for. I didn't sleep in my bed, I didn't change my clothes, I didn't smell the best, but I spent almost every waking moment in the wilderness amongst the prescence of beautiful people.
Saturday was my first foray into Rocky Mountain National Park. We headed to Emerald Lake, and had lots of laughs. Sunday a different group headed to Jurrasic Park to set up a new highline in an old climbing area. It was my first highine onsight, and the adrenaline is still coarsing through my veigns. I have never felt so passionate about slacklining as I have in the last few weeks, and the results are showing themselves.
It was also a great weekend for my camera, For your enjoyment:

Hayley fighting the fierce wind to surmount this classic Jurrasic Park route.
Larkin taking some serious whips on the J park Highline.
Scott, the Chuck Norris of the highlining world, dominating as usual.
David enjoying a serene moment before sending.

Frank proving he can still climb stronger than you with one leg.

2 comments:

Said said...

I should add it was the first time I've been in the park this season.

T Lit said...

this is sick, man. those lines are rediiiiic