Friday, July 27, 2007

Leaving is Not The Easiest Part

A good friend of mine said "isn't it ironic that once you find you are leaving the mountains you become passionate about them." Its all too true, but its even more true for your friends and family. What is it you live for? I live for relations with people, my friends, my family, my girlfriends, when I'm lucky enough to have them. Perhaps its the fact that I've had some of the best hugs of my life this last week from both guys and gals, but I've become overly sentimental of every moment I have left in Colorado.

Top 5 things I'll miss living in Colorado:

5. Secluded Wilderness

4. Dry and Arid Air

3. "The Local Knowledge"

2. Colorado Micro Brews

1. My Friends' Mothers

And now a picture for you viewing enjoyment:

2 comments:

Scott said...

Have fun man. A little quote for you,

"There are only 3 colors, 7 notes and 10 numbers. It's what we do with them that really matters."

Go get that math degree man, its what you were born to do. We'll be here when you get back, and so will the adventures. Peace.

chelsea said...

Oh Said. I second your emotions. They hurt.